Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Oath


Obama gave an oath to uphold and protect the Constitution. Has he violated this oath? One of his constant proclamations is that he wants to fundamentally change America. Now, what are the fundamentals of America? Umm.. maybe the Constitution? Freedom? Free markets? Checks and balances? With Obama's policies, and Revolutionary, radical Czars, it's quite obvious he is trying to bypass and ignore the Constitution to usher in some form of Marxism. I believe Obama, as well as his cohorts in congress, should not only be impeached, but jailed for treason. People may say I'm wrong to ostracize others for having a different point of view, after all.... it is a free country, but the very nature of Marxism crushes individual freedom, which is the solid foundation from which the Constitution has produced the greatest nation on this planet. Therefore, if Obama is, indeed, pushing us toward Marxism, he not only has broken his oath, but proves himself an enemy of the Constitution and in turn, the Republic itself!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the notion that he has 'violated his oath. Our Nation was founded and built on the Constitution (if I am not mistaken) and as far as I know, any attempt to alter or change that is treason, and yes, I believe that he should be impeached if this is the case.

    I am adding your blog to my blog list and I want to also add this post to a post (as a link-back) to my upcoming post.

    And I am having trouble posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, As it seems you have more experience blogging than myself, I don't think I could help much. Is the picture possibly causing problems? Cut/paste just the text? Would it help if I e-mailed the text? As a file if possible? Anything I can do to assist, let me know.,Thanx,blogscott

    ReplyDelete